Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SO SAD WE NEVER GOT A FUCKING PHOTO

Columbus Ohio, we love you. You are the city they gave us our name and for that we give thanks and praise.
Columbus Ohio, we are not worthy to receive you but only say a word and we shall be healed.
Columbus , the most high , except our humble prayers and forgive us our trespasses.

Holy Columbus , we have prepared 5 long years for this pilgrimage .


THANK YE!!!!

We are ready to meet our maker and come face to face with the truest AIDS WOLF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, sorry if my english sucks but I'm from Mexico and I just listened to your music and my brains goes out of my body (by the butthole)... you play so fucking great!!! but I got a problem with the lyrics :s I can understand so I can't feel the hate and decadence as well as I'm supposed to be.... what about send me some lyrics from the lovvers lp???.... I know you can guys... it will be the best thing for me to adore you for your hatey musis... in fact i'm already stickin stickers and doing t-shirts of you guys.... if you don't believe me send me some e-mail adress and I will show you the pics.... I don't sell the t's nor even the stickers, both are just for me...!!! I hope you're Ok and I send you greetings from Mexico!!! you rocks

I hope you could send me the lyrics .... :)

I will try to make you propaganda on my state...